1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you. If you aren’t interested to buy a book or Kindle, then watch any free documentary in YouTube which can help you learn something new.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
We all made choices that maybe weren’t the best ones. The beauty of being a HUMAN is hidden in the mistakes we made. First accept yourself for everything wrong you did. Because acceptance matters nothing if you aren’t honest. None of us are completely innocent, but we get a fresh start everyday to be a better person than we were yesterday. Learn to be a positive/better version of yourself with time. Be you.
Your words can be more healing than any kind of medicine. They can be more toxic than any kind of poison. They can ease a mind of its nagging questions. They can relieve a heart from its doubts. They can free a heart from the chains that keep it holding on and that make it fear letting go. They can spring hope into a deserted heart. They can shatter a soul barely holding on to the pieces that make it strong. They can be a shelter for the broken and a canon of motivation for those who need confidence. They can build mountains of confidence and build stairs to those dreams that hide above the clouds. They can dig holes into the darkest and deepest of scars. They can strike happiness into the souls in most need of it, and They can strike sadness into the souls of those most far away from it.
So, before you speak, ask yourself if your words are true. If they are not, then you are fooling the hopeless into hope that won’t last & you are also lying to yourself. You are breaking down walls temporarily that will be built even higher afterwards. Say what the truth and genuineness in your heart need to say. Say no more. Your words are equally powerful & destructive, measure it before saying something.
Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
Love those who love you. Your problems are yours & just yours. When you are feeling low, remember there are lot many people in this world who are in way worse situation compared to yours. Helping others is just another way to help yourself & feel fulfilled with life. And LOVE can’t hurt you so don’t mind exploring, those who hurt you aren’t your people. Few people will pretend to care, there are fake people with hidden agendas. Emotions are temporary & sometimes you just stop wanting such people. Being an adult is fun if you can enjoy life & have fun like kids.
Your life is in your control. Your destiny is in your control. Can’t say the same for your FATE.
Doesn’t matter you are in a relationship or not, there is always a journey which is just yours. Your career path, your business goals, your own hobbies; these are all yours which make you a better beautiful you.
Now if your love/relationship isn’t helping you grow towards a better you, then stop lying to yourself. We enter relationships with tons of TRUTH & LOYALITY to become a better version of ourselves. We do it for our own happiness. The other person is there for a push. We do the same for them as well. Emotional availability speaks when words fall short.
Till you discover your worth, your goals & life purpose; you can’t be in a relationship with anyone.