Possessions can weigh you down if they aren’t connected to your JOURNEY or PURPOSE.
No matter what is going on in your world, no matter what happens today- do everything with a joyful heart.
During the highs and lows, choose a stance of celebration.
Everyday, choose to find something to be thankful for, decide to find the gold, and resolve to look for the happy moments.
If you can’t find anything to be joyful about, remember this: you are alive with a beating heart and air flowing through your lungs. This means your work here is not finished, and you haven’t reached your story’s end. You have a purpose; you have a dream that needs you to bring it to life. That is something to be joyful about and celebrate.
(Not my words)
Fetch your purpose.
If we want to see SUCCESS in our lives, we must intentionally work towards what we’re purposed to do. We cannot get distracted by anything outside of our purpose or compromise our creativity, vision, or convictions because we believe that we’ll obtain more success or get more recognition or praise through our change in direction.
It doesn’t work like that. Because, success is connected to purpose- not trends of popularity. One of the definitions of success is “the accomplishment of one’s goals”. We have to keep OUR GOALS in front of us, not someone else’s.
So, stay on track. believe in yourself and your purpose. trust that as you stay faithful to what you know you ought to be doing, you will experience astronomical success that will leave you with a sense of fulfillment and will impact the world around you.
(Not my words)
YOUR SUCCESS IS CONNECTED TO YOUR TO PURPOSE.
Steps to find & fetch your PURPOSE;
1. Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are.
2. Embrace the lone soldier in you and reinvent yourself in the process.
3. Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
4. Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
5. Make someone smile every day, but never forget that you are someone too.
Everyone warns you about red flags in a relationship but nobody talks about green flags, let’s do it.
So here’s some:
1. He/she listens when you have issues and supports you through them.
2. He/she stops doing things that makes you uncomfortable.
3. He/she compromises only when it’s necessary.
4. He/she never puts you down deliberately, especially not publically.
5. He/she supports your ambitions & aids your personal growth.
6. He/she uses a calm rational tone during arguments.
7. He/she is able to apologise when they’re in the wrong.
8. He/she will hold your words respectfully in heart before holding you strong in arms.
Fall in love. Maybe it doesn’t have to be with someone. Fall in love with music, art, dancing in the dark, car rides at 1am, the glistening of the stars, the colors of the sun as it rises, the smell of flowers, the feeling of adrenaline that takes over your whole body and suffocates your lungs with joy, good friends who bring out your best, silence, noise, fall in love with the little things that make you feel most alive and find purpose.
Fall in love with life. Life is fun, let it be.
7 IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS TO REMIND OURSELVES EVERY DAY:
1. Personality is not set in stone. You are able to take control or change it the way you like.
2. Never leave your parents. They are the reason you are here.
3. Never get confused to select between love and friendship. Both have their respective parts to play.
4. When in anger, isolate yourself. Give yourself some time. Finally think about the situation again with calm mind.
5. People say “Follow your heart”. Not in every situation, Instead “Listen to your heart” & “Act With Your Brain”.
6. Time heals almost everything. Give some time and experience the change.
7. Thoughts control your Feelings. Feelings control your Actions. Actions control your Results. POSITIVE THOUGHTS = POSITIVE RESULTS.
(Not my words).
People going through DEPRESSION are overly emotional. Depression develops the tendency to bottle up emotions, but those emotions don’t disappear. Instead they overflow at the slightest inconvenience. If someone becomes volatile over small things, it could be because depression overwhelms them with emotions. They might cry, become angry or even have an emotional breakdown in response to something. Most people would normally brush-off.
If you are going through DEPRESSION, talk about it & consult a medical professional in worst case. We all have been through this, everything in your life good or bad pushes you towards your purpose slowly but surely.
Life doesn’t owe you anything because life has already given you everything.
– Ralph Marston.
Forget SUCCESS, running behind money or fame without a PURPOSE is guaranteed recipe for FAILURE.