If I’ve learned anything from life, it’s that sometimes the darkest times can bring us to the brightest places. I’ve learned that the most toxic people can teach us the most important lessons; that our most painful struggles can grant us the most necessary growth, and that the most heartbreaking losses of friendship and love can make room for the most wonderful people. I’ve learned that what seems like a curse in the moment can actually be a blessing, and what seems like the end of the road is actually just the discovery that we are meant to travel down a different path. I’ve learned that no matter how difficult things seem, there is always hope. And I’ve learned that no matter how powerless we feel or how horrible things seem, we can’t give up. We have to keep going.
Even when it’s scary, even when all of our strength seems gone, we have to keep picking ourselves back up and moving forward, because whatever we’re battling in the moment, it will pass, and we will make it through. We’ve made it this far. We can make it through whatever comes next. (Not my words).
I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love all humanly expressions, conversations and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real. Show yourself, do not pretend otherwise. I think it’s beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you like or you don’t like. And I like it when people disseminate, when they open up and dare to be completely honest, and when they laugh at the smallest things and then look into eyes. There’s nothing more soothing when you are yourself and show who you are.
I always appreciate this. All I can do is, look around, looking at that happy happening scene in my head again, there is warmth and familiar energy that we do not want to say goodbye to. I am grateful for everything, for those beautiful moments. Beauty is the way you hold yourself. It’s how you treat people. The way you love. It’s self-acceptance. Beauty is in your soul.
Being genuine doesn’t mean you have to be strict & rude about your opinions on life. You can be genuine yet a fun loving person.
1. Value and respect the fact that you are a totally unique individual, with your own destiny to fulfill.
2. Believe in who you are, what you think and believe, your gifts and talents, and what you have to offer to those around you.
3. Refuse to give into negative feelings of anxiety, self doubt or insecurity. In fact, “fake it till you make it” is the most stupid line which can damage your authenticity forever. So ignore how you feel just reacting to the moment, and act the way you should be and you want to be.
4. Choose to switch off the old tapes that keep on playing in your head, and try to visualize your goals and then push on and seek to reach them.
5. Don’t pay any attention to what others think about you. The most important judgment should be yours, and yours alone. If you live in constant fear of what others think about you, it will only hold you back from realizing your potential. Also, you’re not a clone of others as each of us is different. Don’t be afraid to be unique or to stand out against the crowd.
6. Accept that you have good points, and areas for growth. We’re all a mix of different qualities, and flaws, and traits. We all make mistakes, it’s what you do with them matters. So embrace the fact you’re human and won’t always get it right.
7. Also, develop a tough skin and don’t take insults personally. Look back and laugh, don’t cover or criticise yourself. It won’t help if you’re sensitive or worried all the time. It’s better to forgive yourself, and then move on again.
8. Develop your ability to think creatively. Try out those new ideas, and choose to live outside the box.
9. Seek to enjoy this moment, and to live life in the present. Be grateful for the small things, and savour all you have.
10. Understand happiness, anger, sad, arrogance & upset, all are temporary human emotions. You have to go through everything. The earlier you accept it the better.
If there is ever a day when you feel tired of saying good for them and you are wondering when things will be good for you, take heart with great hope, and consider all the things this season of growing will lead into. Like an ocean that awaits many miles way, you may not be there yet, but you are surely on your way.
So take your time while you are journeying, travel light, be safe. For there will come a time when you finally arrive on those shores and you will be so glad you did not settle. You will be so glad you did not give up. You will be so glad you did not sync yourself to someone else’s pace and chose instead to anchor yourself in the steady rhythm of grace. And after everything you went through, you arrived where you needed to be on time, and everything will be fine. Not perfect, but fine. For every beautiful thing will happen in its TIME.
Don’t let this world make you bitter. Don’t let the actions of other people turn you cold inside. Certain things happen that hurt us, people come that leave us, and most of all there are moments when you’re bound to fall. Don’t let those things make you unkind human. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to be sad. But it’s never okay to do other people wrong just because you were done wrong.
We are HUMANS. We break. We make mistakes. But don’t let pain and sadness run your lives. Wake up in the morning and do what you think is right. There are moments in your life where you feel like giving up and you can’t take it anymore. It’s okay. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. I know you’re weak. But the things that show your weak side are also the same ones that make you stronger in the long run. It’s all about taking whatever life throws at you and learning from it. (Not my words).