Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
– Charles Dickens.
You too can become LUCKY, it’s not a secret. Let me share how;
• Work harder than yesterday.
• Stay teachable. An open mind is necessary.
• Give without expecting anything in return.
• Read and write more. Learning slows down ageing.
• Show up on time. There’s a time for everything, don’t skip important chapters of life.
• Focus on your business & what matters you the most.
• Develop good manners. Be humble, kind and generous.
• Surround yourself with smarter people. Your friends circle talks about your choices & your personality.
Steps to find & fetch your PURPOSE;
1. Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are.
2. Embrace the lone soldier in you and reinvent yourself in the process.
3. Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
4. Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
5. Make someone smile every day, but never forget that you are someone too.