You have to be fearless about pursuing your dreams. You have to be willing to leave your comfort zone to grow not only as a human being but to push your own boundaries. I encourage anyone chasing dreams to be fearless; go into emotional areas that aren’t always comfortable or comprehensible. Do something out of your comfort zone today. Sometimes the things that scare us help us grow.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. (Not my words.)
What is possible in this life is relative to what you’re capable of. As we expand our knowledge and consciousness, we continue to grow, and the things that we thought were not possible suddenly become attainable. The more we are encouraged to expand our knowledge and our perceptions about how things work in our lives, the more we are able to accomplish.
Put your mind to a chore or task today. Turn impossible into possible. Make a list of ways your biggest dreams can one day come true. It’s quite possible things will turn out far better than you could imagine. IMPOSSIBLE only lives in your head till you make it happen.
1. The kindest people aren’t born that way, they are made. They are the souls that have experienced so much at the hands of life, they are the ones who have dug themselves out of the dark, who have fought to turn every loss into a lesson. The KINDEST people do not just exist, they choose to soften where circumstance has tried to harden them, they choose to believe in goodness, because they have seen firsthand why COMPASSION is so necessary. They have seen firsthand why TENDERNESS is so important in this world.
2. Surround yourself with people who are doing the work to HEAL themselves. Surround yourself with those who want to talk to you about IDEAS rather than other human beings. Surround yourself with people who LOVE and RESPECT themselves, people who are GENTLE and KIND and who ENCOURAGE CONNECTION. Surround yourself with people who genuinely show up in your life, people who don’t just want attention, or praise, or validation from you. Surround yourself with those who want to GROW with you. These people will change your life.
3. Being understood fosters a different kind of INTIMACY that is untouchable. The rarest, most profound kind of connection you are going to experience will not be with the person who instantly gratifies you, but rather, with the kind of human being who sees you clearly. Ask yourself who makes you feel the most you? Who sees you in ways you don’t see yourself? Who pours calm and ease into the heart of you? Those people who came to mind are rare and beautiful gifts. Never take them for granted.
4. Do not just be THANKFUL for the things you deem positive in life. Be thankful for the EMOTIONS you also deem negative, because it is within the darkness that we grow to APPRECIATE the light. The hardest things in life are building you, and reminding you of your capacity to overcome. At the end of the day, nothing you have experienced thus far has defeated you. There is POWER in reminding yourself of that. You are capable of braving the storms, that is what they are there to teach you.
5. Please don’t ever forget that so many human beings you come into contact with are all trying to heal themselves from the things they often do not discuss. Always choose to be KIND. Always choose GRACE.
Each of us leads unique lives with experiences that nobody else will ever completely understand. Your story holds so many valuable lessons that can help inspire, teach, and motivate someone else. Should you choose to share it!?! In life, I have heard so many different stories. Just by listening, I learned so many different things. I’m so thankful I found the courage to share my story as well and talk about what I’ve been through. Not only has it helped me, but it has helped give perspective and strength to so many other people, my people to be precise. I encourage you to do the same.
Share your story with someone who is worth your time. You never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own. No matter what you have been through in life, good or bad, don’t take it for granted. There are lessons in every moment of our lives.
Stop lying yourself about “I don’t have the time”. Thinking you don’t have time prevents you from taking Chances. It allows you to put the important stuff off until you really don’t have time. If something is important to you, you should try to make time for it.
Just changing the way you think about things is beneficial. Merely thinking about something important that’s worth spending time on can encourage you to actually get it done.
If we want a kite to soar high, we need to loosen our grip on the strings that’s in our hands. How high that kite flies depends on how much freedom you can give! The more we let it loose, the higher it can soar.
“Just like caring someone, we need to let the other person explore, live a life away from us for a while, do things without us and make own decisions. This will help them discover their own identity and their own power. This will also allow them to fulfill their own KARMA, doesn’t matter good or bad. More importantly we need to encourage & support our partner in pursuing a life independent of us. They need to have their own friends, hobbies, activities & properties or belongings.”
Let’s not expect the other person to stick by our side in every aspect of our life all the time. This is the same freedom we seek for ourselves. Remember KARMA is individual. No-one else can help us fulfill it. It’s nothing but nurturing an idea, we need to let our idea go into places even if it’s scary. Let our ideas branch out into things we didn’t initially intend to explore whether it’s entering a new market for our product or partnering with someone that might add to the greatness of our idea. We need to give our ideas a chance to reach it’s full potential.
IF YOU LOVE IT, SET IT FREE. IF IT’S OURS, IT WILL ALWAYS RETURN BACK HOME.
A kite flies as far and high as you let it go.