Not everyone can have access to me because i want PEACE more than i want ATTENTION.
My next relationship will be my last.
So I’m not looking,
I’m not worried,
And I’m not rushing.
I want this love to find me,
spoil me with attention,
and love me in slow motion.
I am busy building something big & we have forever to go.
Right people make right efforts.
Energy flows where INTENTION goes.
Stay away from people with negative vibe & toxic mindset.
Here is a HOW TO or WHOM TO;
1. Entertain those who exchange attention & mutual admiration.
2. Stay away from “Dry texters”, these kind of people can figure out a problem in everything that’s soothing to your head or heart. The thing is, they are just not interested in you. The earlier you understand, the better. Read more on this by clicking here. In general, every conversation with a dry texter is a pointless nonsense, it’s going nowhere. If communication sucks, just cut it or back off humbly.
3. Also stay away from those whose screen time in instagram is more than 4 minutes a day.
(Most successful people don’t even use such apps in their phone, they have hired agencies to keep fools stuck to create a brand value for their name. And i bet you don’t want a fool in your life).
4. If someone’s social circle is too random, that’s a sign of major inconsistency in their personality.
5. Never believe those who say bullshits like; “MONEY IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, I WOULD RATHER FOCUS ON LOVE OR FAMILY”. These are the double whammy of fickleness & fake ideology.
We are living in 2021, a happy LOVE & a happy FAMILY both come with a bill.
Enough said about what not to. Click here to read a previous post on what are the green signals of a healthy humanly equation. Hope you have a good one.
Being genuine doesn’t mean you have to be strict & rude about your opinions on life. You can be genuine yet a fun loving person.
1. Value and respect the fact that you are a totally unique individual, with your own destiny to fulfill.
2. Believe in who you are, what you think and believe, your gifts and talents, and what you have to offer to those around you.
3. Refuse to give into negative feelings of anxiety, self doubt or insecurity. In fact, “fake it till you make it” is the most stupid line which can damage your authenticity forever. So ignore how you feel just reacting to the moment, and act the way you should be and you want to be.
4. Choose to switch off the old tapes that keep on playing in your head, and try to visualize your goals and then push on and seek to reach them.
5. Don’t pay any attention to what others think about you. The most important judgment should be yours, and yours alone. If you live in constant fear of what others think about you, it will only hold you back from realizing your potential. Also, you’re not a clone of others as each of us is different. Don’t be afraid to be unique or to stand out against the crowd.
6. Accept that you have good points, and areas for growth. We’re all a mix of different qualities, and flaws, and traits. We all make mistakes, it’s what you do with them matters. So embrace the fact you’re human and won’t always get it right.
7. Also, develop a tough skin and don’t take insults personally. Look back and laugh, don’t cover or criticise yourself. It won’t help if you’re sensitive or worried all the time. It’s better to forgive yourself, and then move on again.
8. Develop your ability to think creatively. Try out those new ideas, and choose to live outside the box.
9. Seek to enjoy this moment, and to live life in the present. Be grateful for the small things, and savour all you have.
10. Understand happiness, anger, sad, arrogance & upset, all are temporary human emotions. You have to go through everything. The earlier you accept it the better.
You become a master of your life when you learn how to control where your attention goes.
Value what you give your energy and time to.
Of course it’s another story about TAP.
Story goes back to my highschool days. I used to suck at history & geography. But my grades with maths, physics, chemistry & language papers were amazing. I was a 85-90% scoring student. I was a good chess player, i have played state level game 9 times to be exact. Most of my school friends were dead serious about football, that game never excited me. I was not crazy about sports in school, but i was fond of playing basketball or volleyball with my street pals. Because such weird interests, i made some friends outside my school. Most of them were my seniors, nobody cared because of my height & build. I think i look like a beefcake since forever. On top of that I hit puberty little earlier. In my class, i was the only 13 year old with some moustache & beard.
It was summer vacation after my grade-8. Few of my new streetsmart friends suggested to watch “THE MATRIX RELOADED”, of course it’s an amazing movie, but watching the same thing 4 times in 2 weeks smelled like a dumb idea. So we went to a DVD movie rental store to browse any other movie we can watch. Suddenly it started raining. One of my wise friends wanted to rent a X-rated movie. Let me clear, it wasn’t a porno. I agree some scenes were bit too much for our teenage eager brain. One of my friend’s neighbour girl knocked my door that evening and told me that she saw me renting/watching that movie. My “good student” image was really important to me & being an extrovert asshole i was, i cracked a deal within 20-30 minutes. Deal was; she will not say anything about that movie to anyone & we need condoms before locking doors. I lost my cherry that evening. She was 4 years elder to me & she started acting way too much romantic within a week, which was hella confusing. I had to cut everything bluntly because i wanted to focus on my studies, my friends, my chess, my piano lessons, my playstation, my basketball power forward position, my swimming classes & my 16 miles ride to a nearby river.
I am in my late 20s building strong morals & a big bank account, so that i can buy all happiness i desire for myself & my family. My approach to life in general is; “REMAIN TRUTHFUL & CONSISTENT, YOU WILL SEE EVERY POSSIBLE SUCCESS COMING YOUR WAY”. That’s all i wanna see in my people. That day & today; whenever i say i like someone, my friends think i am talking about some latina’s fine ass. Never understood how to be romantic. Basically i never wanted someone so bad that i can imagine being in a relationship. I was into someone recently, let’s not name it a relationship. I came in touch with someone who walked the same journey as mine & she is living in my city since 2012, but i got to know her after 6-7 years. It’s amazing to see people who believe in same basic human values as yours. The sad part is; people & their predictable behaviour. Especially their inconsistency, that’s my biggest turn off moment. I have made some rules to lead a simple happy happening life & one rule says; Every liar is inconsistent & every inconsistent person is a liar. Whenever someone acts inconsistent, just cut that equation no matter it’s a friendship, relationship, fling or fuck-buddy. Once a person goes inconsistent, their next step is lying. That’s how every inconsistent person tries to justify their inconsistency.
Moral of the story is;
Never offer half baked emotions/attention/affection, first you have to be sure about yourself whether you are ready!! I am a strong believer of KARMA. I believe if i can do something wrong with someone, some other person can do the same thing with me.
My equation with my people always remains one on one. I appreciate that exchange of attention & affection exact same way. And I love optimistic/enthusiastic people who believe in learning new skills & material growth associated to it. Basically those who don’t spend/waste 3-hours in window shopping or arranging closet. Time is more precious than money, and my 1-hour costs little higher compared to random crowd. If i feel like my time is being wasted, i simply snap out with a thought “I would rather invest that time somewhere else which can yield some mojo or mula”. Now talking about the bad part, there are two reasons i never talk about someone to somebody else under any good or bad circumstances:
1. Backbiting is something i can never ever understand. If i have anything against you in my head or heart, either i have told you bluntly or you are already in my block list.
2. If you have done anything to earn my hate or somehow you lost your respect in my eyes, i consider you dead. And nobody actually likes talking about dead morons.
In this post i am talking about action of collective efforts to create a collective effect in all aspects. It’s true that you will eventually reap what you sow, but we should also realise that our individual decisions & actions become our eventual contribution to society. All of our intention & action create massive energy that creates major effects for all. This energy is eventually transmitted into our society and the world at large. So make sure your action creates value & inspiration to others. Make concious effort to be good to people. Pursue your goals and passion step by step. Lead by example.
Whether you believe in Karma or not, I usually talk about fundamental principles of life which can help you be a better human. I hope your parents, friends, society and even your God expects that from you. To live a life of impact you genuinely desire mastering your skills and knowledge about gratitude, effort, action, selflessness & happiness. They all combined will help you reach a life of fulfillment. The best reward is the one that contributes to the whole.
How I see LOVE is purely selfish!
If I want you in my life; I want to see you smile & happy, I want you to be nothing but TRUE, I want to give you a better tomorrow, I want to cuddle/kiss/love/bang/pamper/spoil/tease/tickle/squeeze/spank you, I want to see you by my side next morning everyday; all for pure selfish reasons which involves that togetherness we share which will always be majorly mine. And one major requirement: our relationship must help our bank account grow while we are growing up stronger together. My LOVE towards you will be my HAPPINESS. My LOVE will always remain selfish.
I want your full attention on me, easy for you because I am either a lusty funny 16 in boxer shorts or horny hothead hunk in boxer shorts whenever I am around familiar friendly faces. Don’t think about getting a glimpse of me outside home, you will fail & now a days even I fail to deal with some unnecessary attention. My age; Yes I am 16 since I am 16. I don’t want you to let me move my eyes off you, start working on that booty. You will figure out ways to be honest & happening around me, I am sure you don’t like bullshit because I don’t. Can’t change all these in me, not ready to negotiate. Haven’t found the one who can understand this.
Yeah airline upgrades are fascinating. But I love taking roadtrips into the wild & mountainous terrains. So if you can’t be a good pillion behind me on my bike, I will ditch you without a second thought. We can switch to something with 4wheels & a steering wheel if the distance is more than 7-800 kilometres, see I am generous+kind. If you feel that’s too much, you definitely need to know me more “I am a way bigger better rampant asshole“.
So why am I typing so many things related to LOVE now a days when I am that person who always ran away from it? Answer: whoever approaches me with right intentions & TRUTH in heart, this is your homework. Just making it easy for you, everything that’s BAD will work except LIES. I will just lay down & relax, all work is yours till you earn me. I am an amateur in this department. This word “LOVE” packs tons of respect, promise & childlike innocence in my eyes. Anyday you hear it from me in between those 3 words, please don’t lose it. I am not good with second chances. Yes I am seriously serious about all.