8 THINGS LIFE TEACHES YOU WITH EXPERIENCE:
1. If you are unsatisfied with your situation, face the facts. You can either do something about it or accept it. Everything else is being a crybaby.
2. Starting is the hardest part, but even if you fail you’ll grow just from trying.
3. Judge people based on your interactions with them, not on what other people say.
4. Take responsibility for your mistakes. It is hard but people will respect you for being mature and honest.
5. When you want something, don’t settle for mediocrity. Give it your all.
6. Obsessing over the past is the worst way to waste your time.
7. Try to fix the problem before being pissed off at yourself. Sometimes it’s an easy mistake and you won’t have to kick yourself for making the mistake.
8. Make conversation with whoever you can and whenever you can. You can meet some interesting people.